Location: Calaveras County Fair Grounds (Frog Town) 101 Frogtown Road. Angels Camp, Ca 95222
Gates open at 12:00PM Saturday music starts at 12:30
The festival is scheduled to run until 10PM.
Frog Town Box Office will be open:
Saturday July 26, 2014 – 12:00 PM – 7:00PM
Tickets will be $ 25.00 the day of the festival.
Food and Beverages: Tickets will be sold for all food and beverages vendors this includes BBQ team sample booths
Tickets: All tickets are non-refundable and non-replaceable. Please keep them in a safe place and remember to bring them with you to the festival. Please bring a Photo I.D.
The Blues and Bones Festival is general admission. The festival Hopes to sell out, so buy your tickets in advance! Tickets go on sale 10AM Time, Feb 14, 2013.
The best way to purchase tickets is online at our website.
Children 10 and under are free. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Re-Entry: Will be permitted please remember to get a stamp upon leaving there will be no re-entry with out a stamp.
- It is non-replaceable.
What to Bring:
- Photo I.D.
- Lawn Chairs (no high-back lawn chairs are permitted between the sound booth and the stage)
- Tarps/Blankets (no bigger than 5’ X 8’. Please share your tarp when you’re not using it)
- Sunshade Tents (only permitted on the back perimeter of festival grounds)
- Camera (No professional photo equipment allowed)
- Strollers are allowed
-Festival goes on Rain or Shine
What NOT To Bring:
- No outside Food or Drinks ( You can bring two unopened waters per person )
- No Glass on festival grounds
- No Pets on festival grounds – Strictly Enforced
- No Alcohol may be brought into the festival – Beer and Wine are available for purchase
- No Illegal Drugs
- No Unlicensed Vending
- No Professional Photo Equipment, Video Cameras or Video Recording Equipment
- No Frisbees
What We Provide on the Festival Grounds:
- Restrooms and Port-a-potties
- Hand Sinks
- Trash, Recycling, and Compost Stations
- Lost & Found (located underneath the big white tent at the festival entrance)
- A wide variety of Food and Craft Vendors
- Beer and Wine available for purchase
- Children 10 and under are free to the festival, the festival will be a very kid-friendly event. We provide plenty of entertainment for children in the Frog town Kids area located on the festival grounds. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.